Have you ever heard a song and wondered, “I wish I knew a few more songs like that, man!”
But you have no one to turn to and you go about listening to the same song on repeat?
That’s where we: The Hollywood Tribune come in.
This one’s going to be about songs like Linkin Park In The End, Faint and Numb.
We guarantee you to love all the songs like In The End inside the playlist we’ve created for you.
Linkin Park is a pre-eminent American Rock Band hailing from Agoura Hills, a small town located in the Santa Monica region of Los Angeles County, California.
With deep-seated roots in sub-genres of rock like alternative rock, nu-metal, alternative metal, rap-rock, electronic rock, and pop-rock, Linkin Park also likes to merge elements of hip-hop and electronica.
With the release of their debut studio album Hybrid Theory on October 24, 2000, the band witnessed prodigious success both on the commercial as well as the eminence front.
Linkin Park’s Hybrid Theory sold more than 4.5 million copies and was awarded the best-selling album of 2001.
They even won a Grammy for Best Hard Rock Performance Of The Year Award for “Crawling” and Best Direction and Best Rock Video Of the Year Award for “In The End.”
These award wins in Linkin Park’s initial years gave them all the requisite impetus and momentum essential for their success trajectory.
Songs Like, In The End, Faint & Numb Linkin Park
Song #1: Fake It – Seether
Album- Finding Beauty In Negative Spaces.
Founded in 1999, Seether is a rock band that was based in South Africa before they moved to the United States.
Seether topped Billboard’s Hot Mainstream Rock Charts with the release of their platinum-certified song “Fake It.”
Band members include Shaun Morgan, Dale Stewart, John Humphrey, Corey Lowery.
Song #2: Centuries – Fall Out Boy
Album- American Beauty/American Psycho
Founded in 2001, Fall Out Boy hails from a sub-urban area based in Illinois, Chicago. Before turning into a rock band, they were involved with hardcore punk. Multi platinum-certified song Centuries was released in the September of 2014 and it topped several charts all around the world.
Band members include Patrick Stump, Pete Wentz, Joe Trohman, Andy Hurley.
Song #3: They Say – Daron Malakian & Scars On Broadway
Founded in 2008, Daron Malakian & Scars On Broadway is an American Rock band. “They Say” was the band’s first alternative rock single and was featured in various game tracks.
Band members include Daron Malakian, Dominic Cifarelli, Jules Pampena, Danny Shamoun, and Johnny Dolmayan.
Song #4: Invincible – Adelitas Way
Founded in 2006, Adelitas Way is an American rock band based out of Vegas.
Their debut single, “Invincible” proved to be a breakthrough in the band’s popularity and was featured in WWE as their theme song and various other sport and television shows and deserves a spot on our list of songs like In The End.
Band members include Rick DeJesus, Trevor Strafford, Andrew Cushing, Tavis Stanley.
Song #5: Break stuff — Limp Bizkit
Album – Significant Other.
Limp Bizkit is an American rock band based in Jacksonville, Florida.
Combining multi-genres of rock mixed with Freddie Durst’s aggressive vocal delivery and Wes Borland’s electric experimentation is what sets them apart.
Their nu-metal song “Break stuff” received global stardom.
Band members include Fred Durst, John Otto, Sam Rivers, Wes Borland, DJ Lethal.
Song #6: Monster – Skillet
Album – Awake.
Based in Memphis, Tennessee, American Christian Rock band, Skillet was founded in 1996 by a husband-wife duo.
John Cooper, the lead vocalist, and Corey Cooper, the backing vocals and keyboardist.
They also joined hands with lead drummer, Jen Ledger, and lead guitarist, Seth Morrison.
“Awake” was their second album and “Monster” was awarded double-platinum.
Skillet was also known for its intensively manic touring schedule and was also awarded the title for the top 5 hardest working bands.
Song #7: Californication – Red Hot Chilli Peppers
Red Hot Chilli Peppers is an American Rock band based in LA. It was founded in 1983 by Anthony Kiedis, Flea, Chad Smith, and John Frusciante.
It is known as one of the most successful alternative rock bands of all time. Californication was the seventh studio album of the band and topped various charts.
Red Hot Chilli Peppers was also inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of fame and received more than 5 Grammys.
Song #8: Indestructible – Disturbed
Heavy metal American band based in Chicago, Disturbed was formed in 1994 by David Draiman who was the guitarist and keyboardist, bassist John Moyer and drummer Mike Wengren.
Disturbed was their fourth studio album and it is a thrilling song.
The concept of the album was to boost the morales of the people who went into war.
Song #9: Courtesy Call – Thousand Foot Krutch
Album – The End Is Where We Begin.
Courtesy Call was a song of the sixth album by Canadian rock band Thousand Foot Krutch.
Song #10: Falling Away From Me – Korn
Album – Issues.
Do I really need to introduce them?
Song #11: Can’t Stop – Red Hot Chilli Pepper
Song #12: Boulevard Of Broken Dreams – Green Day
Song #13: Holiday – Green Day
Song #14: Hero – Skillet
Song #15: Last Resort – Papa Roach
All the songs like In The End mentioned after this are Linkin Park’s songs. And the playlist is at the end of the song list.
Song #16: Somewhere I Belong – Linkin Park
“I wanna heal, I wanna feel, what I thought was never real.”
Song #17: Lost In The Echo – Linkin Park
Album: Living Things.
“And these promises broken
Each word gets lost in the echo
So one last lie I can see through
This time I finally let you
Go, go, go”
Song #18: What I’ve Done – Linkin Park
Album: Minutes To Midnight.
“In this farewell
There’s no blood, there’s no alibi
‘Cause I’ve drawn regret
From the truth of a thousand lies
So let mercy come and wash away, what I’ve done.”
Song #19: New divide – Linkin Park
Album: Transformers Revenge of the Fallen.
“So give me reason
To prove me wrong
To wash this memory clean
Let the floods cross
The distance in your eyes”
Song #20: Iridescent – Linkin Park
Album: A Thousand Suns.
“Do you feel cold and lost in desperation?
You build up hope, but failure’s all you’ve known
Remember all the sadness and frustration
And let it go, let it go”
Song #21: Paper Cut – Linkin Park
Album: Hybrid Theory.
“But everybody has a face that they hold inside
A face that awakes when I close my eyes
A face watches every time they lie
A face that laughs every time they fall
(And watches everything)”
Song #22: Heavy (ft. Kiiara) – Linkin Park & Kiiara
“I’m holding on
Why is everything so heavy?
To so much more than I can carry”
Song #23: Burn It Down – Linkin Park
Album: Living Things.
“We’re building it up to break it back down
We’re building it up to burn it down
We can’t wait to burn it to the ground”
Find the playlist of all the songs below. We are sure you’ll like these songs if you love listening to songs like In The End Linkin Park.
Put on your headphones and let’s go over Linkin park’s musical journey.
Timeline Of The Linkin Park Journey
- 1996: High school friends, Mike Shinoda, Rob Burton, and Brad Delson formed a band then called XERO (now Linkin Park).
After graduating from Agoura High School, they approached Mark Wakefield, Joe Hahn, and David Farrell to perform alongside them. The band mostly recorded songs out of Mike Shinoda’s bedroom turned studio.
1999: Pressure and tension among the band members increased as the band failed to land a significant record deal and this resulted in band members leaving.
- It was at this time when Jeff Blue, the vice president of Zomba music recommended the Arizona vocalist, Chester Bennington to join hands with Xero as Wakefield’s replacement.
- 1999’s end: With the arrival of Bennington, the band saw a new ignited spirit among the members. Bennington had a dynamic singing style. He had extraordinary vocal abilities where he could easily switch between screaming like he’s gargling blood down his throat and singing melodically with finesse.
The band changed its name from XERO to Hybrid Theory. After numerous rejections from the record companies, the band sought out help from Jeff Blue who was now the vice president of Warner Bros. Records.
It was their first major record deal and the label advised them to change their band name and it was then that Linkin Park came into existence.
- 2000: David Farrell returned and the band was all set out to launch their first studio album which they named: Hybrid Theory and the rest is history! To this day Hybrid Theory remains their best-selling album.
- 2002: Linkin Park released a second studio album titled “Meteora.” The album was well received and songs like “Numb”, “Somewhere I belong” and “Faint” gained worldwide stardom topping billboard charts for the best-selling album.
- 2007: They come out with their third studio album titled “Minutes to Midnight.” This time things were a little different as they had made something outside of mainstream nu-metal. Songs like “What I’ve Done” and “New Divide” saw massive success and were also used in “Transformers” the movie.
- 2010: The band now released their fourth studio album titled “A Thousand Suns.” They claimed that it would be a “genre-busting” album.
- They teamed up with legendary composer Hans Zimmer to produce the score for Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen. They also released “New Divide” which was used in the movie.
- 2012: Linkin Park released their fifth studio album titled “Living Things.” Songs like “Burn It Down” and “Castles of Glass” received several accolades and global attention.
- 2013: They released their sixth studio album titled “The Hunting Party.” The album was highly acclaimed and MTV named Linkin Park the Best Rock Act of 2014. Not only that, but the band also won the award for the best rock band of 2014.
- 2017-2020: Linkin Park released their seventh and only album till present day titled “One More Light.” Bennington commented on the album’s direction by stating, “We’ve got a lot of great material that I hope challenges our fan base as well as inspires them as much as it has us.”
- 2017 also saw the demise of our beloved and legendary singer Chester Bennington. Fans all over the world were devastated and the band’s progress has halted ever since.
These days the band is busy with side projects and re-animated versions of some of their songs but we wish that they make a come back very soon.
We hope you enjoyed reading about songs like In The End.
Stay tuned to The Hollywood Tribune for more music-related content like this one and there are a lot of things coming ahead too.
Spread the word with a rock-fanatic friend of yours and share this with everyone who loves jamming to Linkin Park. Here’s the link to the playlist.